- This person directs the execution & performance of the company’s QMS activities. This includes establishing the QMS & leading company to ISO and AS9100 certification. He provides clear guidance for QMS activities to the company overall by ensuring clear policies, procedures, instructions, forms, & objectives are provided. He coordinates objectives & strategies with Leadership so that high level objectives are met.
- Develop and execute strategy that is aligned with the overall strategy.
- Responsible for managing day to day QMS activities by coordinating with CFT team
- Ensure that processes needed for the QMS are established, implemented, maintained, & audited.
- Conduct Management Review meetings regularly as per the company policies. And coordinate with the CFT teams for closure of the open action items.
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
- Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
- Undertake regular internal and process audits of the QMS
- B.Tech Professional in Electronics and communication or Computer Science Engg.
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
- AS9100D Internal Auditor or Awareness of AS9100 D Standard requirements(Mandatory)
- A detailed understanding of ISO 9001-2015/ AS9100D/ TS16949/ ISO14001 / ISO 9001 / OHAS 18001
- Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing skills
- Experience of dealing with customers and supplier
- 12 – 15 Years Experience in Significant experience Design and development and Electronic Systems Manufacturing environment, preferably Defense and Aerospace, automotive, Retail and Railways.
Technical & Process Capabilities
- Conduct Management Review meetings regularly as per the company policies.
- Monitor and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). Provide KPI dashboard information on a timely basis to the top management for developing future strategy.
- Manage all external accreditation body registration requirements to ensure that all certification bodies’ requirements are met. Liaise with external bodies on all matters relating to registration. Maintain and improve, in line with business needs
- Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
- Verify closure of non-conformities with Certification Bodies. Hold quarterly audit performance meetings within the business and with Certification Bodies.
- Excellent leadership and People management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and Good Coordination Skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
- Accountable & Responsible, Ethics & Integrity, Knowledge, Collaboration, Caring, Agility, Empowerment with Accountability and Sustainability
Job Category: Quality
Job Id: DJD202210
Experience: 12 to 15 years