Hardware Test Engineer
- Junior Engineer/Engineer
- Perform product validation and verification of hardware in field or lab environment.
- Provide technical support for various testing activities.
- Prepare production test processes and test plan.
- New test procedures and enhance existing ones to ensure products’ reliability and usability.
- Prepare plans for validation methods, tools and processes for various tests.
- Prepare and submit reports on progress and status of all testing procedures.
- Analyze and resolve all hardware test issues to provide state of art products.
- Diploma in Electronics & Commnication
- Minimum 3-4years of hands on experience in embedded hardware testing.
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of analog and digital electronic circuit.
- Hands on experience in handling of measuring instruments
- Hands on experience in MS office
- Good communication & soft skills
- Quick learner
- Self driven
Job Category: Engineer
Job Id: DJD2021040