Sr. Engineer Mechanical Design
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products.
- Generate working prototypes for testing and demonstration.
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work.
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors.
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-6 years experience
- Product design exposure under plastic, sheet metal and rubber parts.
- Expertise with CAD software (Creo 3.0, SolidWorks)
Technical & Process Capabilities
- Knowledge in GD&T, Tolerance Stack-up Analysis, Reverse Engineering.
- Strong understanding in concepts to be developed considering DFM, DFMEA.
- Skilled in Drafting for manufacturable parts and product definition.
- Create design verification test plans and reports to assure that the design meets requirements.
- Should have worked with cross-functional team- Electronics Hardware, PCB Cad,Quality.
- Should posses Knowledge in prototyping of industrial design to prove the concepts.
- Should be capable of vendor development, Supplier interaction.
- Should have experinece in Planning, Exection, manufacturing, machining process and product development.
- Collaborative , Capable to interact / interface with customers, cross funcitonal team
- Self driven
- Excellent Communicaiton, verbal & written
- Passionate & Learning ability
- Strong knowledge in Engineering standards followed [ANSI,ISO,ASTM]
- Product level Problem identification and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of custom mechanical tooling, fixturing, and associated processes to enable the handling, assembly and/or disassembly of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies throughout the product life cycle. Establishes standards across all operational processes
- Empower Juniors and Subordinates to be up with team standards and Quality.
- Innovative thinking to develop quick mechanisms to prove the concepts, present, demonstrate to product management for approvals.
- Accountable & Responsible,
Ethics & Integrity, Knowledge, Collaboration, Caring, Agility, Empowerment with Accountability and Sustainability
Preferred Experience, Knowledge & Attributes
- Defence, Industrial , Allied domain Knowledge
- Environmental Tests based on MIL-std-810 and JSS 55555.
Job Category: Immediate Openings
Job Id: DJD2021021