Sr Engineer – FPGA Design
- Lead Engineer – FPGA Design
- Meeting with design and engineering teams to determine FPGA requirements.
- The role involves contributing to the entire FPGA based product development flow starting from requirement analysis till final product testing in lab environment.
- The candidate will be responsible for design and implementation of the logic in VHDL for targeted FPGA, writing test benches to validate the design etc.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing errors and suggesting suitable repairs or modifications
- Job involves frequent interaction with board design, software, testing and lab teams to deliver the product meeting the customer requirements.
- Conducting the internal/External design reviews to ensure adherence to the company design process.
- BE/ME in Electronics, Specialization in VLSI and Embedded Design is a plus
- 3 to 6years experience designing and implementing FPGA based solution in Xilinx or Altera FPGA, preferably FPGA based product development experience, executing projects in Defence / Industrial , Rail , Healthcare, Retail Automation, etc. in Electronic Domain
Technical & Process Capabilities
- Generation of FPGA requirements document and FPGA design documents
- Design architecture for FPGA based solutions.
- VHDL, Verilog based RTL design and Development
- VHDL, Verilog based Verification and Validation, Test bench creations.
- Knowledge of Xilinx ISE, Vivado, Intel/Altera Quartus & Lattice diamond tools.
- Should have worked on PCIe, DDR4, DDR3, Video protocols (HD,SD & Parallel Video processing), ADC, DAC, USB & Ethernet based design experience.
- Should have worked on UART, I2C, SPI & Parallel memory interface designs.
- Should have knowledge on CLOCK DOMAIN CROSSING DESIGN, STA (Static Timing Analysis) & Debug techniques.
- experience in board level testing and system debugging
- Should have strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Collaborative, Capable to interact / interface with customers, cross functional team
- Self driven
- Excellent Communication, verbal & written
- Passionate & Learning ability
- “Accountable & Responsible
Ethics & Integrity, Knowledge, Collaboration, Caring, Agility, Empowerment with Accountability and Sustainability”
Preferred Experience, Knowledge & Attributes
- Defence, Industrial , Allied domain Knowledge
- Solution / system Engg capabilities
Job Category: Engineer
Job Id: DJD2021031