Automation Test Lead
- Responsible for develop and continuously improve automated tests for embedded hardware
- “Exercise critical, innovative thinking and apply best practice design & test methodologies to design, develop and maintain test automation solutions for functional, non-functional, challenging, and stress test scenarios such as performance, power consumption, reliability, etc.
- Role is technical and requires ability to work both at a low-level for debugging HW/SW interface issues, integration into a continuous integration framework as well as higher level design strategies, project planning/coordination for framework development.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to gather test and use scenarios, design interfaces for test scripting and continuous integration systems.
- Analyze results from test cases and look for continuous improvements in the products as well as in the testing methodology. “
- BE / Btech – E&C
- 8+ years of experience in test automation of embedded hardware
- 4+years of experience in development of test automation, debugging and Troubleshooting and develops
Technical & Process Capabilities
- Hands on experience in transformation of manual testing to automated testing.
- hands on experience in controllers, processors, digital & analog circuits, schematics analysis & troubleshooting
- Exposure to Business Process Automation Tools
- Exposure for partnering service provider for test automation
- Team Management & Leadership
- Oral and written communication with customer & CFTs
- Critical thinking, time & cost management
- Self driven, open to exploring & adapting to new technologies
- “Accountable & Responsible
- Ethics & Integrity, Knowledge, Collaboration, Caring, Agility, Empowerment with Accountability and Sustainability”
Preferred Experience, Knowledge & Attributes
- Preferred experience in domain such as Defence & Aerospace, Industrial Automation
- Should have hands on experience in test automation of embedded hardware projects
- To be filled by hr
Job Category: Test Lead
Job Id: DJD2021038