Senior Software Engineer Embedded Development
- Embedded Software Development
- Full Time
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources=
- Interface with hardware design and development
- BE (Computer science ) With 5+ years experience in independantly handling projects in development of Embedded software.
- Ability to create firmware application,BSP’s, device drivers.
- Proficient knowledge in C++ & Data Structures. Exposure to OS (Linux) Memory Mgmt, Scheduling, IPC, Multi-threading/processing is mandatory.
- knowledge on protocols like RS232/RS422, SPI, SPORT, I2C, MODBUS, ETHERNET, USB
- Exposure to working with different processors and micro-controller
- Knowledge on Embedded linux concepts like U-Boot, Kernel and device trees
- Exposure to Debug Capabilities with tools like JTAG, TRACE 32
- Team player with good communication skills
- Should be able to collaborate with other team members with active pariticipations
- Passion to learn and work on new technologies
Job Category: Immediate Openings
Job Id: DJD2021044